This module assembles the processed sequences into Gap4 using Gap4's own
assembly engine. Note that this is incompatible with use of "Enter assembly
into Gap4", which should only be used for external (to Gap4) assembly engines.
- Option: Gap4 database name
- Option: Gap4 database version
The name of version of the database to assemble in.
- Option: Create new database
This is a toggle to define whether the specified Gap4 database should be
created or appended to. Be warned that at present creating a new database will
overwrite existing one of the same name, in the same directory, without any
- Option: Minimum exact match
- Option: Maximum number of pads
- Option: Maximum percentage mismatch
These control the main assembly parameters within Gap4. For more details seesection The Options Menu..
This page is maintained by
Last generated on 2 Febuary 1999.